Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Snow white








When I look out of the window, everything is covered with a thin layer of snow. It must have fallen in the early hours of the morning. It looks magical. The perfect weather for making everything look cosy at home and start decorating for Christmas.

I bought some tiny white deer, which I placed on a candle tray. My daughters find the deer hard to resist. They go from hand to hand and room to room. I find them everywhere. I was even served some for dinner, in a floral terrine, a recent thrift store find :-)

This afternoon the girls and I bought our Christmas tree. The tree (in a pot) was so heavy, we could hardly carry it up the two flights of stairs into our apartment, but we managed! We will leave it there for the night and start decorating tomorrow. Another task to look forward too.

Is your tree already up?

Wish you all a wonderful weekend. Stay warm. It will be -15 degrees Celsius in Holland tonight. Brrrr!

LOVE,

Madelief x






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar