Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Follow your instincts

I haven't got anything to say at this moment except it's good to be alive. 

My cats are all asleep and appear to have had a heavy night of outdoor activities and a chase around the house thrown in because there is a picture on the floor turned over, upside down. 

My cats never bother me early in the morning.  I do sometimes wake up and find three on the bed with me which is always a surprise in that I never heard them arrive.   They just sleep on and get up when they want. This morning they are asleep on chairs downstairs.   I suppose it helps that I always leave food for them so they know they don't have to yowl around me to be fed.  I let them graze. 

A great day awaits,  Make the most of yours.  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar