Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mournful Monday

Don't worry, it's nothing big or important. I'm just dejected over my camera circumstances. My beloved FujiFilm E550 that I purchased used on eBay is mostly dead and therefore completely undependable. When I really want to take a picture, it sees magenta.

So last week I bought a replacement FujiFilm, an inexpensive little AX200. I guess you get what you pay for. It's almost too small (hard to stabilize) and the shutter speed is really slow, the picture quality is disappointing and my HP All-in-One won't read its SD card. In other words, the near-instant gratification and blogging inspiration I depend on from my digital camera is sorely lacking. Perhaps we just need more get-acquainted time; I don't know. If I can return it at this point, I probably will. Otherwise, I guess we're stuck with each other.

That's it for now from . . .

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar