I mentioned in a comment on a Monkey Muck post that I was going to quit the soda (that's what we call sugary, carbonated beverages from where I come from, not like the hep Chicagoans who call it "pop"). This is being done in solidarity with the dietary sacrifices being made by Doctor Monkey Von Monkerstein and SamuraiFrog.
This is the first day -- you didn't expect me to stay away from it during the Illinois State Fair, did you?! So far, one lunch without a Coke.
Making a public pronouncement like this to the three people who read my blog (that's including me) will really help me keep to my promise.
I'm lucky in that probably my favorite drink is ice water. Yes, ice water. Delicious, delicious ice water.
Now if I can just stop the glue-huffing and chewing the asbestos gum, I'll be feeling pretty good.

0 Yorumlar