Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FROM THE OH HELL NO FILE

This past weekend I went to the farm by myself.  

First the good news...I did not have to mow, it still looked exactly like it did last weekend when I did mow.  I'm guess probably only one or two more times this year until next Spring.

Now for the other part...there is a box on the porch.  It has a galvanized metal ring inside that we're going to use as a planter.  I didn't get to it this year so it's just been sitting there on the porch.  No big deal...or so I figured.

I was watering some plants on the porch and I leaned over to reach for something and saw this...


...a snake had shed its skin...

It wasn't coming out.  It was going in.

OH.
HELL.
NO.

Of course now I have visions of the round galvanized fire ring inside the box with a giant snake curled up inside its comfy, wonderful, new home...

...raising a nest of baby snakes.


2nd Man asked if I was going to move the box.
NOPE.  Gonna leave the box alone.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar