Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

You make my day.

Alice has given me a "You make my day " award. Thank you for this !

The award rules say: "Give the award to at least 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel good. I have just listed the blogs that I read daily, so thank you all for your posts. I usually read your blogs with my coffee just before I leave for work."

Alice -Whose blog always makes me want to go back to cycle Brittany again.

Annie -Thank you for showing me around Little Rock.

Kat -Who leads an amazingly hectic life and is the Queen of multi tasking.

Anita - for being a great pen friend and who first introduced me to Blogging.

Meredic - a fellow cyclist and who has a great way with words.

Lori -for showing me more of the Big Apple than I would ever see on a trip there.

Wanda -for your sincerity.

Jayne - a gifted and a very comical writer.

Sandy - who doesn't post as often as I would like.

Sheldon Brown - who is not well at the moment, and can only be described as a genius with bicycles. His web site is certainly a must visit, not only for cyclists, as its worth reading about all the things Sheldon has done.

Marion - I'm really looking forward to reading about the move further north .

Merry - who is about to start a new and exciting chapter in her life.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar