Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Warmer out than in

 This morning it was absolutely perishing when I went out for my walk just before seven. By eleven o clock the sun was in the back garden and I know from experience that it is often warmer outdoors than it is in my house.. It was, so I had my lunch early and then spent the entire afternoon working in the garden. My face is now a delicate shade of pink. I do like it when I have  a glowing sun kissed face. It beats wearing foundation any day. Not that I wear much make up  these days, a bit of eyeliner is about the limit. I do like lipstick but only wear it if going out.  And there's no point any more as it wouldn't be seen behind the face mask.

There's not really much to show you that's new in the garden at the moment so I got Tony to take a photo of our Amaryllis. It's only just popped open and looks beautiful. By tomorrow it will have unfurled properly.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar