Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tuesday Tagline #184

Ed Gorman's blog: How Pulp Fiction Saved Literature

Escape Me Never 😳           

  
 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new Top Ten list will be posted. Everyone is welcome to join. Link back so everyone can check out other bloggers' lists. It's a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.

This week is Top Ten Books I Bought/ Borrowed Because... reasons. I'm going with mostly stuff I bought for the cover.   

The Shark Club

The cover did it for me but also the description.

Panic (Panic, #1)

The premise of this one was the draw for me.

Exile (The Extinction Trials #2)

The covers of these drew me in but the story and premise are way awesome too!

Vitro (Corpus, #2)

This is one of my fave covers.

A Map for Wrecked Girls

Great cover even if I didn't love the book

Bad Girls with Perfect Faces

Cover adoration

The Cats of Tanglewood Forest (Newford, #18)

The Blue

How many times have I used for Top Ten? Love the cover and the book.

The Girl from the Sea

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar