Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just a tease

Just a few things that I put together the other day
with no real idea of what I wanted to write.
Gee nothing new!
These pictures were taken last Fall at the
wholesale nursery I had visited.





This helps me when it comes time to order.
I used to just put a check by the plants on the list...but when
I get down to ordering them in the winter I can't really remember
even with a description and a catalog picture what they
"really" look like.


Not a good example...believe it or not this
plant has no lovely script on it's leaves.
I guess you figured that out....
sadly I was late in ordering this knautia and it was sold out!

A sea of Euphorbia "Bonfire"


Just a reminder that there is still time to enter the giveaway.
Just leave a comment on the previous post.
Hope your all having a great weekend.
It's a beautiful sunny day today but we
had frost last night and it's suppose to be
chilly tonight too.
Stay warm!
Carole

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar