Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Independence Day


Happy 4th of July which is really hard to believe that it is here already. I know it's a great family picnic and shoot off fireworks day.
I think I will rest a little today deliver a few things to a gal who bought items at my last sale . Then start deciding  what to take with me on my trip to New York City. I will be staying on Long Island . That trip is coming up . It is so hard to pack enough clothes for different events I think. I know when I fly out to Portland Oregon I take a carry on and make due for 5-6 days. However will be gone a little longer on this next trip and need a couple dressy outfits for different occasions we will be attending. So anyway will take 2 suitcases on this trip
How do you pack for a trip that you need lots different clothing? I need advice girls

Have a good day and be safe and eat a lot of good food it's the fourth and don't burn your fingers on fireworks LOL

                                                                                   



These are Avon plates I have that have been out of the boxes 3 times in their life LOL for sale of course $5 each 





Avon has made some pretty and beautiful items . One thing I would like to find is the Elizabeth Taylor jewelry. It sold for big money back then when she was selling with Avon which I was floored when it was announced Elizabeth Taylor and Avon joining together. 
, changing the subject OMGosh I watched Heidi Daus last night on HSN and I wanted that HUGE elephant necklace SO bad !! it was $399.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It sold out !!!! also 
However I wasn't one of the ones ordering it , Have you ever watched her ? Her jewelry is out of this world fabulous 

Anyway have fun today 

Linky parties I joined in 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar