Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Frugal Friday - August 24, 2018


One of the students brought me this sunflower today. Isn't it beautiful?



This week we picked up Lawry's Sesame Ginger marinade ($1.04) and Gulden's Spicy Brown mustard (64¢) at Target on markdown. 


We picked up these four packages of fruity applesauce for free using the Freeosk app at Walmart. 

This weekend is the Dollar General store 50% off clearance items sale. The items can be a great money saving deal, and if you have coupons, you can save even more. My daughter went today and came home with some great items and some of those were money makers. 

This week I was able to work four days for which I am grateful. Even though I was very tired at the end of the day I still came home and cooked dinner. No eating out for us this week and that includes lunches for me as I brought mine every day. 

Speaking of being tired, my first week (last week) must have worn me out as I slept for fifteen hours Saturday night. LOL

One of the classes I subbed for this week was a high school class. The teacher in this classroom writes on her board in cursive. But these students were part of the group who were not taught cursive handwriting in public school. I read part of the assignment to several students as they couldn't read cursive handwriting. 

That's all I have to report this week. How did you save money this week?

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar