Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dreamland Lacquer 2016 Spring Trio and DVT Awareness Month Polish

Good evening lovelies!  Tomorrow is going to be a fairly big launch day in nail polish land!  I know of 3 brands that are dropping fantastic collections and right now I am going to share one with you!  I decided to share it later tonight instead of earlier in the morning just so you can prepare for the time and all I can say is get your wallet ready.  My post tonight features Dreamland Lacquer's new Spring Trio and DVT Awareness Month Polish.  These will all be available on 3/1 at 2pm Central.  The Spring Trio will be $11.50 each.  I'm not sure of the price on the DVT Awareness polish but $4 of each sale will be donated to the National Blood Clot Alliance (www.stoptheclot.org).  I will talk more about these different polishes and all the DVT/charity info in each section for them so let's jump in and check out the goods!

*press sample*

Dreamland Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

Dreamland Lacquer 2016 Spring Trio & DVT Awareness Month Polish

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar