Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tamara Mowry Returns To 'The 'Real' After Her Niece Was Killed At Thousand Oaks Shooting


 Tamara Returns To 'The Real'

Tamara Mowry has returned to The Real today her niece Alaina was killed in Thousand Oaks shooting two weeks ago.  Tamara teared up talking about her niece and also talked about gun control

 "It’s just been a little over two weeks. She would want me to be here and she would want me, sweet Alaina, to move forward. I don’t like to say move on, because I don’t think I’ll ever move on with the fact that she’s not here with me or with our family,” she continued. “But she would want me to move forward and to use her voice as a catalyst for change, and that’s why I’m here today.”

Watch the video here 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar