Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

REVIEW : Barry M Mint Green Nail Varnish

I recently decided to try Barry M nail varnishes again.

This wasn't really a decision, more Boots had stopped selling Models Own and I fancied a new color! I picked up 304 Mint Green and a bright blue. While I have had no real issues with the bright blue, the mint green has given me all sorts of grief!

First off, it takes about sixteen million (possibly less) coats to get it to the green shade of the bottle. It dries in streaky pastel see through shades so layering to get a solid color is a must. It also takes an AGE to dry. Oh and when it is dry, its not really dry so it comes off everywhere leaving nasty marks on the nails and also green varnish on everything.

I'm not really impressed. I've bought Models Own for ages now and I think it might be time to accept that I love the formula a bit too much to change from it. Every time I try a new nail varnish, it leaves me bitterly let down and meh. I do like Nails Inc though!

I added yet another load of coats to the varnish after yesterdays day at work left me with almost no varnish on one nail and another with serious marks on it. The last time I tried Barry M, I got the same shade with a textured finish that absorbed food! I went through this weird phase of eating tomato soup for lunch all the time and it left weird red-ish stains all over my nails!

Although in general, I hate texture finishes on varnishes!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar