Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent NOTD: IsaDora Subway Green plus Nakedness

Perhaps you recall the amazingly durable OPI Mad as a Hatter mani I wore for over a week with no touchups. Rather than take it off after vacation, I topped it with IsaDora Graffiti Nails crack polish in Subway Green, which I'd gotten in a swap with amused Polish. I'd call the results a semi-fail, as the very glittery base showed through not just the cracks between the top coat but through the green color of the top coat as well, so the crackle effect was rather lost. I'll have to try it over a less distracting base color next time. I'll be curious to see if I can get the teal that shows in the bottle to show on the nail, as this time I just got green.





On the plus side, it was a very festive look, perfect for the early Halloween celebration at the company I work for, where plastic spider rings were part of the goodie bags we got.



When I finally took all those layers of polish off, here's what I found. So sad to see the peelies on my index and middle finger (I've already picked at the index finger in this pic; bad, I know).



My right hand was in better shape with the exception of my pinky finger; I'd evidently managed to bang that into something hard enought to split the top layers of the nail yet did not notice any effect on the polish.



Just after I took the pictures of my naked nails, I took off some length and buffed the peelies that remained. I was going to take off some length anyway, as they were getting to the point where they bothered me when typing, especially on my laptop which has a shallower keyboard than my desktop, but I had to take off more than I wanted because of how far the peelies went. At least they weren't on every finger, so that's some progress for me.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar