Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Delush Polish "Misty Day"


Hello lovelies!

I have a beauty for you today! It's spectacular in all its glitter jelly glory and it's green, for tomorrow is St. Paddy's! So all in all, I'd say it's perfection :) So without further ado I present Misty Day, from Delush's Scream Supreme Collection:


This mossy green thing of beauty is - in the words of Adrianna, the creator - "a spellbinding blend of multi colored dots and glitters that will keep you guessing if you‘re the next Supreme." And spellbinding it is, so many colours, so many sizes... Large pink holo glitters that are just magical and teal medium dots that will surprise you.

See the magic up close? Wonderful, isn't it? This is three thin coats with NPB Glitter Food and Seche Vite. 

Are you loving this as much as I am? I'm still drooling, for sure...


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar