Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Brandy's "Two Eleven" Album Tracklist

I have been listening to Brandy as far back as I can remember listening to music; so, although she is not a Rapper, she has done a lot of collaboration that can be considered Hip Hop, and I decided it wont do bad to bring up some news about her up in here. Her 6th album, Two Eleven is dropping next month, October 18th. I am also a big fan of her music, so I am definitely looking out for this.


Check out the tracklist below-


1. Interlude 1
2. Wildest Dreams
3. So Sick
4. Slower
5. No Such Thing As Too Late
6. Let Me Go
7. Without You
8. Put It Down (feat. Chris Brown)
9. Hardly Breathing
10. Do You Know What You Have?
11. Scared of Beautiful
12. Wish Your Love Away
13. Paint This House
14. Can You Hear Me Now?
15. Music
16. What You Need
17. Nodding Off
18. Interlude 2

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar