Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Updated Basics

Mango Military-Style Jacket

Kohl’s is one of those stores where I shop quite frequently for the rest of my family, but I rarely take the time to shop for myself.  Because my daughter loves their Junior’s line and my husband almost exclusively wears Sonoma shirts & tees, I pretty much always have Kohl’s cash to spend.  So, when I saw that they launched a new Nine West Collection, I decided to take a look at the pieces & I was pleasantly surprised with what I discovered!  I know this may sound like a sponsored post, but these are things I bought with my own money & genuinely love.  Today I’ve styled two of my favorite items + I’m sharing some of my top picks from the line with you below.

I can’t believe I didn’t already own an ivory turtleneck & the fit of this one is absolutely perfect!  I’m personally still loving the puff sleeve trend, but some styles feel a bit too exaggerated for my taste.  This ribbed mockneck is so sleek & slimming and the pleating at the shoulders gives it a cool modern vibe.  I’ve already worn it multiple times with skinny jeans, trousers & midi skirts – it’s such a versatile piece!  I found it to run true to size (has a good amount of stretch) & it also comes in solid black or a sparkly gold that would be gorgeous for a holiday party!

Zip-front mini skirt

fall mini skirt outfit

Nine West Puff Sleeve Turtleneck

houndstooth skirt

What I’m wearing:
Mango Jacket, Nine West Puff-Sleeve Turtleneck,
H&M Skirt (similar here, here, here or here),
Steve Madden Booties (similar here or here),
Similar Bag, Similar Rings

Velvet quilted bag

I’ve been wanting a pair of coated kick flare jeans and the only ones I could find were way out of my budget (here & here), so I was thrilled when I came across these!  I can’t say enough good things about the fit – they suck you in without feeling too restrictive + they have just the right amount of stretch.  I actually wore this outfit to Thanksgiving Dinner at our friends’ house & was so comfortable all day long!  These jeans come in a bunch of different color options, but I’m wearing the “black coat” – I found them to run true to size (I’m wearing the regular, but they also come in tall & short).  See more of my favorite pieces from this line in the scrolling bar below!

Nine West Coated Jeans

Vila Metallic Sweater

coated kick flare jeans

holiday party outfit

What I’m wearing:
Vila Sweater (more options here & here),
Nine West Coated Kick Flare Jeans,
Zara Heels (similar), Similar Bag, AEO Earrings

SHOP THE COLLECTION

The post Updated Basics appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar